Sunday, November 27, 2011

How Can You Help Promote SimpleMiss?

If you are interested in checking out SimpleMiss products and helping us earn money  for our adoption expenses, please consider these options:
·        We (mainly my sister) are making unique creations faster than I can get pictures on the blog. Many are one of a kind and quite spectacular. Feel free to stop by my house to see the latest (I'm working on a little "show room" upstairs)

·        Raelene VanDalen has too kindly offered to keep a small supply of the SimpleMiss products at her salon at home and in town (Creative Design)

·        Have a home party!!! After the holidays, I'm hoping for friends willing to invite some ladies (young and old) to get together for a little food and fellowship. I'll quickly share our adoption story and let people check out the pretties. (There's perks for the hostesses....)

·        If you have a heart for adoption, but aren't interested in the products, you might consider donating supplies or helping financially. A considerable amount of cost goes into the production.

We LOVE you all and are sooooo THANKFUL for your support!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment